What you need to Know about our Toddler Chairs
The Better Toddler Chair - Guaranteed! If you don’t agree return it for a full refund.
Why we believe the Little Reader is the best chair for your little one:
- Stability: Thanks to the wide-base, angular construction and
premium materials the Little Reader does not topple over like many lower
quality foam chairs.
- Bounces not Bruises! Because foam chairs have no hard frames or
corners, occasional stumbles into the chair result in bounces not
- 100% Comfort! 100% High Density foam has the perfect balance of
softness and support (like a premium mattress). No lumpy stuffing, no
uncomfortable wood frames or springs. Our upholstered chair is sure to offer your child maximum comfort.
- Built to last. Furniture grade (not T-shirt grade) cover is made
from premium micro-suede. The cover has reinforced seems for added durability. And…with no wooden
frames, feet or springs there is nothing to break.
- Portability. It is feathery light and has a handle so your
little one can tote this chair to their favorite spot. Quiet time, to
story time, to movie time and back again!
- Ergonomically perfected. Just the right size to give the proper
support for little ones, with wider contoured seat and arm rests.
- Bonus Features. Handle for carrying and large side, easy-access pocket for books and other favorites.
- Easy Maintenance: Machine washable cover.
- Style: Contemporary styling in playful color combinations.
- Value: Pound-for-pound and cost-to-quality, this may be the best chair you ever own.
Awesome toys and furnishings perfect for each stage of a child's development
There is no feeling in the world like bringing home your newborn baby; intense joy and love is matched only by the intense worry that you’re providing the best environment for your precious bundle. Providing a nurturing and stimulating environment is the key to unlocking your child’s greatest potential. Here at P’kolino we’ve compiled a list of toys and furnishings appropriate for your baby at every stage of child development, to guide you a little bit through the process :).