The Better Toddler Chair!
Why we believe the Little Reader is the best chair for your little one:
- Stability. Thanks to the wide-base, angular construction and
premium materials the Little Reader does not topple over like many lower
quality foam chairs.
- Bounces not Bruises! Because foam chairs have no hard frames or
corners, occasional stumbles into the chair result in bounces not
- 100% Comfort! 100% High Density foam has the perfect balance of
softness and support (like a premium mattress). No lumpy stuffing, no
uncomfortable wood frames or springs. Just 100% comfort.
- Built to last. Furniture grade (not T-shirt grade) cover is made
from premium micro-suede. The cover has reinforced seems for added durability. And…with no wooden
frames, feet or springs there is nothing to break.
- Portability. It is feathery light and has a handle so your
little one can tote this chair to their favorite spot. Quiet time, to
story time, to movie time and back again!
- Ergonomically perfected. Just the right size to give the proper
support for little ones, with wider contoured seat and arm rests.
- Bonus Features. Handle for carrying and large side, easy-access pocket for books and other favorites.
- Easy Maintenance: Simple to spot clean.
- Style: Contemporary styling in playful color combinations.
- Value: Pound-for-pound and cost-to-quality, this may be the best chair you ever own.
Some questions to ask to determine if the Little Reader suits your needs.
1. How will you use your chair?
a. If you are looking for a comfortable lounge chair that your
little one can call their own to use for reading, watching movies or
just playing around. The Little Reader is the right chair.
b. If you are looking for a table or desk chair, or a booster seat, the Little Reader is not made for that.
2. How old is your child? The Little Reader is ideal for 2-4 year olds
P'kolino products meet or exceed U.S. safety standards. For children
ages 2 and up.
Secrets Revelead - PK LABS